Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hope they fit honey!

I should've been doing a million other things. I know better than to open my email that says...shoes, 50-80% off SALE! I thought...I'll just quick see what they have in a particular brand I've had my eye on. It all happened so quickly. My credit card was out and my new brown shoes were on their way. I got so pumped I hauled Kate into my office to show her my new brown shoes that had already been shipped! They were just what I had been looking for. I pointed to the screen and then I saw in big bold letters...FOR MEN! I shouldn't have been shopping online at work.

3 comments:

Tom Van Voorst said...

What size are They??

Shannon said...

That is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Thank you for the Friday chuckle!

Unknown said...

Did he wear em yet?