Sunday, November 25, 2007

Black Friday Celebrity

You can only really pick one store to try and get the "really" good deals. But honestly, even then you would have to be there at the wee hours to be at the front of the line. So, we picked Target. Most of you know that I actually really like the big crowds and the chaos on the biggest shopping day of the year. It's all about your mindset. So, can you pick us out? My Mom and I made the front page of the Holland Sentinel! We were not even close the front of the line. In fact, we were back by Home Depot's sheds. BUT...we did get one "really" good deal (my mom did), and I cannot reveal it here. She got lucky. A guy in line decided he didn't want one of his gifts...SWEET!!

By the way, that's me in the black and red coat standing by electronics. The back of my new haircut looks really cute. Thanks Melissa.

4 comments:

Matt Yount said...

Chaos! You're crazy...but cool!

Matt Yount said...

Chaos! You're crazy...but cool that you made the paper!!

Anonymous said...

I was sure you were the girl in the pink coat...I still am having a hard time picking you out!

Tara Follett said...

c'mon...i'm right behind the girl in the pink. it's so obvious.