Wednesday, August 5, 2009

YFC Chicken BBQ

Community Chicken BBQ

Where: Downtown Zeeland
When: This Friday, August 7
Time: 5-7 p.m.
Cost: $8.50 includes 1/2 chicken, baked beans, cole slaw, watermelon, roll, beverage, and chocolate chip cookie.

This annual event is in conjunction with the 3-on-3 basketball tournament hosted by The Bridge Ministry.

Kate and I have worked really hard planning this event. Proceeds help our West Ottawa and Zeeland Middle school ministries.

I'm not gonna lie, this is some good eats. I would come even if I wasn't one of the coordinators! If you want tickets, leave me a comment and I'll set some aside for you. I might even give my blog readers an extra cookie. Don't tell.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What time?

Tara Follett said...

Thanks Mom. Lots on the brain these days.