Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome Home

Jake is lovin his little brother. I know it doesn't look like it, but I think Caleb secretly likes him also. Jake's favorite things are trying to play frisbee with him, feed him cheerios, and lay under the activity mat together.

Caleb received his last antibiotic treatment around 7 p.m. on Thursday night and they let us free! It is so wonderful to have our family finally all together. I'm still soaking in all that has happened in the last few weeks, starting with my Dad's heart attack. All I know is that God has been good to our family and I am so thankful to be surrounded by such awesome family and friends.

Today has been a fun Saturday at our house. We got to see MSU lose to Central and Michigan win over Notre Dame. Jake wore his Michigan apparel while Daddy taught him to say GO BLUE. And little Caleb...he slept through it all.

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a roller coaster of emotions! I'm so glad Caleb-and your dad-have overcome some major medical issues! Take care of yourself while Scott is at school!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post....especially the part about Caleb sleeping all day and Jake feeding him cheerios. What are big brothers for? I hope Caleb didn't decide to party last night. Still would like to visit this week. Is there a god day?