Sunday, April 24, 2011

All things Easter

I'm done with plastic Easter eggs.  I'm not sad to see them go.  They are for the kids, but I cannot not help myself to the candy that's inside those little contraptions.  Hands down, Reese's peanut butter eggs are my favorite.  Tonight while the kids were taking a bath, getting the chocolate out of their hair, I purged all the Easter candy and took all those two cent plastic eggs downstairs to a high shelf.  Bah-bye.

By far the highlight of this Easter was hearing Jake's interpretation of why we are celebrating.  He had many Jesus insights.  Some of them accurate, and some not...

"Mommy, after Jesus rose from the dead, did he die again?"  Me: "No, He's in heaven with God." Jake: "oh, so he's up at the cabin?"  Sounds like Grandpa Theology to me!

Spoiled by Aunt Kate

Telling Easter Bunny (AKA Aunt Kate) there are 2 more days til Easter and questioning why she is here.  Notice Caleb looking from above.

8 a.m. before church.  Enough said.

It probably has money in it.

They really do like each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...when did Jake turn ten?