Monday, October 20, 2014

Field Trips

I know.  It's been 10 months since my last post.  I don't know why I can't do this on more of a regular basis.  I did notice that my last post was titled snowpocalypse. Gross.  I'm not sure why I even documented that nightmare.  Just about the time I thawed, the leaves are changing colors and I'm heading out on field trips to Robinette's with my son's first grade class. 

If there was ever a dream to chaperone field trips, it's been shattered.  It's anything but a dream.  I'll spare you the details of the 45 minute bus ride with 2 puking kids or me playing whack-a-mole to get them to sit down on the bus ride home after being hopped up on donuts and cider.  Instead I'll show you pictures of these darlings learning about how to make apple cider.  That's where it's at!













No comments: