Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ten

I was tagged by Dave to come up with my top 10 favorite things about February. I guess the purpose is to try and stay positive during the dog days of winter. So here goes (drum roll), in no particular order...

1. Snow days! even though i say that i'm sick of them, i'm really not. i love days that scott gets to stay home and i don't have to pack jake up.

I seriously can't do this. In my head I came up with a few but they're dumb. So, to suffice Dave's tag. Here are 10 things I hate about February. I know, this is too easy.

1. Clouds
2. Dirt in the house
3. Running on the treadmill
4. Jackson's pent-up energy
5. Dry skin
6. Pale skin
7. Driving 40 m.p.h.
8. Dirty cars
9. My clothes.
10. Scott's Grad class.

I tag Kate and Stacey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the fact that golf courses are closed this time of year? Terrible!!!

--Scott

Anonymous said...

Running on the treadmill...It's the worst!!