Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Christmas in March

Today we got our Christmas gifts from my bro and Morgane. It was so much fun to receive the unexpected. We each got these cool coats from Jackson Hole - they fit perfect! Jake got a onesie that says "duck duck MOOSE" - which is too cute for words. Morgane also makes her own jewelry. I love my new earrings. I love it even more that everything had homemade tags on it - so personal and thoughtful. I think I enjoyed getting the gifts now way more than I would've at Christmas. I love surprises.

2 comments:

Nilsa S. said...

I love the year-round giving attitude. Part of the reason I shun Valentine's Day ... because there are 364 other days to express my love for someone.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome...everything is just a little bit slower in Wyoming. We sent that three weeks before Christmas.....no just joking, you were not suppose to open it until next X-mas!
Tavis and Morgane