Sunday, March 8, 2009

Florida





I found my camera cord! I'm not sure who had more fun in Florida? Looks like Grandpa to me. We spent a week in Orlando. Jake and I rode down with Grandpa and Grandma and the 2 of us flew back the following Saturday. Our Allegiant Airline experience was quite pleasant. At one point one of the airline attendants was actually walking an infant up and down the aisle to help out a Mom. During our stay we ventured out one day to Disney's Animal Kingdom and road tripped another day to see the Tiger's play a Spring Training game. It was so wonderful to not have to put on hats, mittens, socks, and shoes. Jake loved the pool but has no fear of just walking off the edge. He kept me on my toes! We look forward to the warmer weather here in Michigan (as does everyone else who lives here).

No comments: