Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Team YFC

This is the 2009 t-shirt design for runners/walkers who are joining YFC in this year's Riverbank Run. There is plenty of time to be a part of our group! We had a lot of fun last year riding together and having a lasagna dinner the night before. We are hoping that each participant raises $500 in pledges for Youth for Christ. The person with the highest pledges will be sure to win a fabulous prize (last year it was an iPod).

Remember...there are options for everyone. There is a 5K run/walk, 10K run, and 25K run. No excuses! Interested? Leave me a comment with some contact information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in for the 10K run. You can contact me at home :)

Anonymous said...

Are you running, crazy? I am contemplating the ten K.

Tara Follett said...

I'm NOT running...I'll walk the 5K. That's enough for me. You should do the 10K. It's such a fun event!