Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Caleb 7 months

Caleb continues to be our strong-willed child. One minute he has us all laughing because he is so easily amused, the next he has me wanting to pull every hair out of my head. He has no schedule. And it's not for lack of trying! As soon as he does something 2 days in a row, such as nap - I think "here we go, he's getting it." And then he is back to his old tricks of getting up every night, napping for 25 minutes (a day), etc. Aaaahhh!

Don't get me wrong, we love Caleb with everything in us! I think God just wanted to remind us that we need Him in all circumstances.

Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

He is soooo cute! I am sorry to hear that he can be a handful but usually those are the ones that are the most fun too, right? It doesn't matter how good a mom you are, kids have a mind of their own right from birth:)