Tuesday, June 1, 2010

River Bank Run and Youth for Christ

This is LONG overdue. I realized that this long awaited run has come and gone and I never posted ANYTHING! Just goes to show how crazy life has been. This event was such a success. We raised almost $14,000! It's all because of the support of a huge group of amazing people. They worked so hard to achieve their personal fitness goals and also surpassed goals to raise a large amount of money for the ministry of Youth for Christ. I cannot say enough about this bunch of people! They have been a blessing to us personally and more importantly are making a huge impact in the community to reach lost kids for Jesus Christ. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Brad and Jill said...

That was a fun day and I am glad I got to share that experience with you guys - you guys did a great job planning it - I am glad it was such a success! Jill