Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A few {or 10} Easter Pics










We spent Easter at church and then dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  It was very peaceful.  The boys couldn't wait to see what the Easter bunny left in the yard.  I don't normally dress the boys in matching outfits - but, I don't have too many more years where I have a say!  The funny thing is, they love to be like each other.  So, it was a hit.  They truly do love playing with each other and I love to watch how Jake looks out for Caleb.  He's a lot to look out for!  

1 comment:

Brooksie, Brooks T., T-Man said...

Thanks so much for posting these pics. I may be on the other side of the planet and don't stay in touch very well but I'm so interested in knowing what's happening in your lives. The boys are ADORABLE!!!!! Hope that someday soon I'll get to see you and them in person. I'm very proud of you both as you seem to have your priorities straight as well as intentional with your kids. Just know I love ya'll in spite of my long silences! Hugs to each of you. Love, Rick