Sunday, April 22, 2012

Go fly a Costco Kite!

When we moved closer to the Lakeshore, I vowed that I would never let living next door to the greatest Great Lake get old.  Today, I fulfilled a childhood dream of flying a kite at the beach.  I'm positive that I had the most fun today of all of us.  I could've stayed all afternoon.  O.K., we all had fun!  You too can have this much fun.  Just go to Costco and take $13 with you and purchase a kite.  Can you buy the butterfly?  The dragon won out in our clan.  The butterfly was so pretty.  The dragon: scary looking, but still cool.  Maybe if you buy the butterfly, she can friend the dragon and we can all fly kites together on Sundays before the warm weather hits and the beach is filled with people who don't like dive-bombing kites.  Deal?












2 comments:

Unknown said...

If i give you $13 can you go to Costco and buy the Butterfly for me? I don't have a Costco membership and then our kites can be friends!

Lynette said...

I too love to go fly kites. It's been a year or two since we have, but the faithful kite stares at me every time I drive in the garage, tempting me. Reading this though, makes me WANT to go very very soon!
Caleb's hands look very painful, we all get that mommy guilt sometimes... But while your offering I'll take you up on the babysitting! ;-)