Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4 Generations

Here they are! Robert Griffin Sr. (Paw Paw), Robert Griffin Jr. (Papa), Robert Scott, and Jakob Robert. 4 generations of Follett men.

Today we spent the afternoon down at Nana & PawPaw's House. We had them all to ourselves and totally cherised our precious time together. Jake went swimming for the 1st time. I'll upload a video of that next.

I am so happy that we got this picture today. I downloaded the 6 pictures I took. I found something wrong with everyone. Someone wasn't looking, eyes closed, Jake's tummy was showing. I was bummed. Then I found ONE when I went through them again. A precious little gift from God.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great shot!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. It is a wonderful picture. Grandma VV

Anonymous said...

Did I mention they are all very handsome. vv

Nilsa S. said...

It's a rarity these days when families can take a picture like that. Amazing.

Matt Yount said...

Cool!

Jaymie said...

This is a great picture! Very historic to have four generations together!

Anonymous said...

So cool!
~Morgane

Unknown said...

Tell him Happy Birthday from his Aunt Kate, can't wait to see you guys! Love Kate