Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday




Despite the on off rain and high winds, we found some open windows of sunshine to get outside! I know that this weather is a precursor of what's to come and we wanted to get outside while we could. Apparently we weren't the only ones who wanted to be outside. Mt. Pisgah's new boardwalk was filled with people on Sunday afternoon. Of course, what is a good hike without pronto pups to finish it off? I opted out of the corn dog and Jake and I shared a pickle on a stick.

Jake is now walking everywhere and he thinks he's the big man on campus. He now loves to play a little hide and seek. He goes in the other room and we sneak up on him. He screams and throws his hands up in the air and runs into the next room. The process is then repeated and more intensified. He makes us laugh!

2 comments:

Matt Yount said...

I didn't know they had pickles on a stick! Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Cullen...is that you????

Too cute! I can't wait to see him. He looks so big walking around.
We also have a hide and seeker. He screams "Boo!" when we enter the room....

Enjoy this stage. It is my favorite :)