Monday, May 4, 2009

32

Celebrated the big day by heading downtown with Scott and Jake. Very relaxing. Scott took me to The Piper on Friday night followed by Coldstone ice cream. My favorite part of my birthday was my gifts from Scott. Along with a book and gift card (only to be used on a girl's night) he made me coupons good for "one day of guilt free shopping with the girls" and "one morning of sleeping in uninterrupted" - good for anytime! I love creative gifts.

Thank you Kate for bringing in treats for the staff today in honor of my day! Love the flowers too. They are on my deck looking perfect.

My phone was on meltdown today with calls, texts, and emails. Aunt Vicki was the first to call with her traditional happy birthday singing serenade.

Thanks everyone for making my day special!

No comments: