Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009


This weekend we tackled the cabin. We stayed in the camper. On Friday night, Jake finally went to sleep at 11 p.m. He decided to get up at 4 a.m. That's enough sleep for a toddler, right? Allergies and/or cold set in for the both of us also. Thankfully Saturday night went better! Still not enough sleep for Jake but we made it. All of the packing, unpacking, laundry, and lack of sleep really is worth it though, I think.

One highlight was Jake watching us fish. He was very excited to see us catch some, even if they were little. For once, I think we were just as excited to catch the little ones. He liked to lift the live well and see us throw them in.

So, today we're trying to catch up on sleep and I'm trying to fight this cold. I'm always skeptical of taking meds while being pregnant but last night I gave in and took 2 Tylenol Cold P.M. It was awesome, I slept until 9 a.m. Thanks to my husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice on the tylenol. With Molly I took everything under the sun. SO FAR, she's fine.
Love the pic of Jake in a lifejacket. Does this mean this year Cullen won't scream the entire time has to wear one?