Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tulip Time 2009





Jake only picked one tulip, but not the one in the picture. So this really isn't evidence! He loved running around with only his socks on. I showed him how to smell tulips and he kept doing it over and over. My favorite was this lady who was trying to get a picture of him doing it with her disposable camera. Not sure how many she wasted because he was on the move. Scott and I took tons of pictures tonight also.

Looking forward to possibly going taking him to the parade tomorrow. I promised some of my middle school girls that I'd come watch them, hopefully Jake wants to watch also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dutch Costumes fall under the cruel and unsual punishment law :) Good thing he is so stinkin' cute!!!

Lynette said...

Isnt it funny when strangers are taking pics of your kids... he is stinkin' adorable thoug! Happy belated birthday too!