Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poop Talk

Dear Jake,

You are infatuated with looking at your poop while you are going. You will very much dislike that I am blogging about this, someday. But, I have to get on the record all the funny things you say while on the toilet. Usually you just comment on the assorted shapes of your poop(ice cream cones, sharks, etc.). Lately, you've been commenting on how much they splash. Tonight made me laugh a lot though. You asked "Mommy, why are some divers and some floaters?" My response..."I have no idea."

Love you buddy,
Mommy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the greatest thing ever! Love it! Thanks for the laugh.

Matt Yount said...

Here you go: http://www.heptune.com/poop.html.

Brad and Jill said...

That is so hilarious - the joys of having boys:)(but I wouldn't put it past my daughter doing that someday:)