Sunday, October 28, 2007

Runaway Bunny


Thanks Matt for a great message in church today! I'm especially excited about the book that was read. I'm going to buy it this week for Jake's (more for mine) book collection. I felt like it was story time in school all over again. This book has God all over it. Where can we flee from His presence? Psalm 139 is one of my favorites.

Am I the only one who hasn't read this book? Watch out all my little munchkin friends...Christmas is coming. This is your warning, let me know if you already own it. You probably do, I'm always behind the times.

4 comments:

Lindsy said...

It is a great book! Good Night Moon is another favorite in our house :o) Paxton especially likes Good Night Moon. Margaret Wise Brown wrote that one as well :o) Also, I HIGHLY recommend "On the Night You Were Born" by Nancy Tillman. It is beautiful and has Psalm 139 (For you are fearfully and wonderfully made) on the first page. MacAllistair will be getting that for his Christmas book this year (I thought it worked out perfectly because he is the only one of the three that was born in the PM the other two were AM babies)

Unknown said...

I just got some Christmas Ideas for Sam...thanks! I have not read Runaway Bunny so you are not alone. I have read Good Night Moon more times than I care to count.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nilsa S. said...

Tara - So good to see you this weekend! I'll be checking in your blog regularly for sure!

Speaking of sales ... hope this website doesn't make you a monster ... www.steepandcheap.com. It's awesome!

Hope your photo uploading problems have been solved!

Nilsa

PS - Please check out mine http://newsomi.blogspot.com