Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snooze Button



This cute face keeps getting up 15 minutes earlier each day. Today was 5:15 a.m. It started this past week. "Normally" he gets up between 6 and 7. These are realistic times for us (except for the weekends). Last wednesday was the first day that it was 5:55 a.m. Every morning since has been a little earlier. So...tomorrow morning it's going to be a conditioning morning. We're not going into his room until 6 a.m. regardless of crying.

I always stress on Mondays and Tuesdays anyways. Because I don't drop off Jake until 9ish these 2 days, I fight to keep him awake so he can take a morning nap at Daycare OR I let him fall asleep and have to wake him up before he's ready to get to Daycare on time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's in the air...we have been letting Cullen "cry it out" for four nights in hope that we all get more sleep. Our plan has backfired.
Night 1--two hours of crying
Night 2--Hour and a half
Night 3--20 minutes...you would think this has a happy ending.
Night 4--NO SLEEPING...I'm exhausted.

Better luck and lots of sleep to you :)

Matt Yount said...

He's is too cute!...let him do what he wants! J/K! Don't miss those days!

Matt Yount said...

Clarification...I mean "I" don't miss those days. Not, don't you miss those days...know what I mean?!