Monday, January 21, 2008

Winter Retreat






Frigid temps and heavy wind gusts didn't stop us from having a great time at camp this weekend! We had an awesome speaker and the girls loved the praise band. Their energy level exhausted me from the moment they arrived until the moment they went home! Every year I feel older when I'm trying to make them be quieter earlier and earlier at night. I also enforced the no more sugar rule after 11 p.m. Nevertheless, I still love taking kids to camp and the memories and laughs form a bond that teaches them what it means to live in community.

4 comments:

Dave Roberts said...

Hey old lady - glad to hear you had a good weekend. By the way, when did you sell out and start placing ads on your blog?

Tara Follett said...

Dave, the money I earn on the blog is less work than the savings angel.

Matt Yount said...

You are awesome Tara! Tirelessly loving kids and making memories for them. Where did you go to camp? I can relate to the "quieter...earlier" part!

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just looking at the pictures. You are awesome!